flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transpiler bugs (was: Re: [FalconJX] A couple of bugs: JS Object class isn't dynamic. Prototype unexpectedly shares variables.)
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:01:23 GMT
Working great. Thanks so much for taking care of these so fast, Mike!

Here's another issue that I found in JS.swc/externc just now:

JS.swc is missing non-static indexOf() and lastIndexOf() in Array
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34918

This one has a workaround too. I can use myArray["indexOf"](item); for now,
so no rush.

- Josh

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Michael Schmalle <teotigraphixllc@gmail.com