flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34854 FLEX-34884 Adding unit test to make sure that the changes in FLEX-34854 haven't changed anything about findItem.
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 21:39:15 GMT
The swf should hit breakpoints in the sort code. Is it not doing that?

I can usually use fdb on the swf.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

------ Original message------

From: Mihai Chira

Date: Sat, Jul 18, 2015 12:49 PM

To: dev@flex.apache.org;

Subject:Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34854 FLEX-34884 Adding unit
test to make sure that the changes in FLEX-34854 haven't changed anything about findItem.

Now I'm stuck because although I can run the swf that was generated at
the previous step in debug mode in IntelliJ, the most further
breakpoint which I can catch is in the TestCase.as constructor. Which
implies, to me, that the test case in the mxml file is defined and
created, but not executed. Do I need to change the code to get it to
execute somehow (maybe using that static function init()?), and then
regenerate the SWF?