flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FB to IJ migration
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 14:24:51 GMT
I have succeeded to migrate from Flash Builder to IntelliJ succesfully.
The final hurdle came up though:
Exporting a release build doesn't seem straightforward!

So far, I know of this possible solutions:

1. Using ANT
2. Using MAVEN and FlexMojos
3. Using this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3416468/exporting-release-build-flex-through-intellij-idea

1. and 2. seems a lot of setup and work just to get a release.
3. Has anyone tried the alternative answer (using Facet's)?

Export Release Build... was a handy command in FB. Are there plans to make this a bit more
straightforward in IJ?