flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Another option for auto-acknowledging the Adobe download on CI servers?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:21:32 GMT
Hi Alex,

I just had another idea about using the maven-extension to auto-download stuff on CI servers.
Would Adobe be ok if the extension would sort of calculate a unique system-id and output that
on the console. And to allow accepting the download if let's say a system property is set

-Dcom.adobe.systemIdsThatAcceptTheTermsOfAdobe={systemId1},{systemId2}...

This way you can't simply copy some system property somewhere but if you build on a CI server
and that fails because of noone typing "y" or "n", then at least the admin could take the
SystemId from the log output and set that property so the next build should work. I wanted
to be able to specify multiple ids cause some CI servers have multiple agents on mutliple
systems.

What do you think .... Would that be a valid solution Adobe could live with?

Chris