flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:38:17 GMT
>> The devil is in the details, as always, I guess.

And you are right, so :

> @Committers:
> I was planning to have the default behaviours
of the compilateurs to automaticaly build the JS / SWC if none of the
js-output-type was supplied and the defines COMPILE::JS and COMPILE:AS3
were set to "AUTO", any objections ?

I meant Build JS / SWC or JS / SWF
It would be like compiling with FLEXJS_DUAL output type but working with conditional compilation
if those defines are set to "AUTO"

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9
in AS
> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:27:45 +0100
>
>> Nasty Fred ;-)
>>
>> your instructions say: -define+=CONFIG::AS
>>
>> but in the .as file, it says: COMPILE::AS3
>>
>> The devil is in the details, as always, I guess.
>
> Just got your email now, I'm sorry Erik, maybe I should had added more details [1] and
I didn't catch that you didn't change it in the following emails.

> @Committers:
> I was planning to have the default behaviours of the compilateurs to automaticaly build
the JS / SWC if none of the js-output-type was supplied and the defines COMPILE::JS and COMPILE:AS3
were set to "AUTO", any objections ?

> Frédéric THOMAS
>
> [1]
> http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FalconJX-FlexJS-JQuery-up-and-running-a-nightmare-but-we-now-have-1-9-in-AS-tp47961p48355.html

>> From: erik@ixsoftware.nl
>> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:57:27 +0200
>> Subject: Re: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have
1.9 in AS
>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>>
>> Ah,
>>
>> Nasty Fred ;-)
>>
>> your instructions say: -define+=CONFIG::AS
>>
>> but in the .as file, it says: COMPILE::AS3
>>
>> The devil is in the details, as always, I guess.
>>
>> EdB
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> Nope, nothing. Still no compiler defines recognized on the first step
>>> (creating HtmlContainer.js):
>>>
>>> java -Xmx384m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -jar
>>> ${LOCAL_ROOT}/git/flex-falcon/compiler.jx/lib/mxmlc.jar
>>> +flexlib=${LOCAL_ROOT}/git/flex-sdk/frameworks
>>> -closure-lib=${LOCAL_ROOT}/dependencies/GoogleClosure/library
>>> -sdk-js-lib=${LOCAL_ROOT}/git/flex-asjs/frameworks/js/FlexJS/libs
>>> -external-library-path=${LOCAL_ROOT}/git/flex-falcon/externs/js/out/bin/js.swc
>>> -define+=CONFIG::AS,false -define+=CONFIG::JS,true -js-output-type=FLEXJS
>>> -keep-asdoc ./HtmlContainer.as
>>>
>>> That is my command I'm hoping will do the job. Back to bare bones, no
>>> helper scripts with confusing and incomplete arguments etc.
>>>
>>> What am I doing wrong?
>>>
>>> EdB

how does
these