flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:34:06 GMT
I published the 2 projects, the App and the Lib: https://github.com/doublefx/FlexJS-Externs-Tests

I use the configuration generated by intellij to build it, you will need to figure out how
to do it manually, maybe that will help:

1- build the HtmlContainer JS, with the default settings, see the  jsc.bat, add JS.swc as
-external-library-path and add:

-define+=CONFIG::AS,false -define+=CONFIG::JS,true -js-output-type=FLEXJS -keep-asdoc

2- build the HtmlContainer SWC, with the default settings, see the  jsc.bat, add JS.swc as
-external-library-path and add:

-define+=CONFIG::AS,true -define+=CONFIG::JS,false -include-file=<Your HtmlContainer JS
output dir>\js\out\HtmlContainer.js

3- build the main application with the default settings, see the  jsc.bat, add JS.swc, jquery-1.9.swc
as -external-library-path and the HtmlContainer as -library-path and this option
-js-output-type=FLEXJS

Note: If I include the HtmlContainer project as -external-library-path, its code is not included
in the Main.js in js-release, as -library-path yes.

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS