flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:57:22 GMT
Thanks for trying, what is the size of the fdb.jar in your <FlexJS SDK>\lib folder ?

Also, make sure in intelliJ, yout module / compiler options / module defaults, you unticked
the default language and added -load-config+=<Path to your FlexJS SDK>\ide\IDEA\intellij-config.xml

I just tried with the last asjs build and it worked well for swf and js for, I'm curious to
see where we have diffs.

Frédéric THOMAS