flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 15:26:40 GMT
> They were commented out in Mike's recipe.

Yeah, I've seen that right after my email, Mike ?

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: aharui@adobe.com
> To: webdoublefx@hotmail.com; dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9
in AS
> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 15:24:22 +0000
>
> They were commented out in Mike's recipe.
>

> Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

I think I am out

Tests

Source)

I think I am out
in its own SWC
>>> unless

using the same
you can think of a

to to other people
>>> if
to get something
>>> going

sooner than later.

Muppirala

Schmalle <

OmPrakash Muppirala <

modules in D3.js, they are
>>> all
mean Behaviors, Core, etc.
>>> from

to try and get it but MAN
I just don't have the time.

might get you going when
>>> we
packages. Do me a favor and
missing from it that you
>>> would
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>> https://github.com/lbondaryk/BrixClient/blob/master/src/externs/d3

v3, whereas D3.js is at
it looks like all the

PM, Michael Schmalle <

pretty impressive, what modules
and I could create a base externs

PM, Michael Schmalle <

throwing crap at the wall right now.

at 3:50 PM, Alex Harui

to amaze. FWIW, I think Jquery should be
think? Svg would go in js.swc since all
APIs, but the JS-framework-specific
own swc.

PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala"

is huge. I will build something with it as

can bring in d3.js as well? This looks like

there is an extern file generator available
Have you seen it?

2015 at 12:28 PM, Michael Schmalle <
wrote:

> [...]
I needed to give myself a severe headache, so I

later and some swearing, I got it working
a couple "inner classes", for the most part,
>>> it

to be added to the build file
location and needs to be placed with the

really used jQuery much so....

Main
Main()
=