flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Re : Re: Re : Re: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 16:21:55 GMT
I was rebasing my branch on develop and now the compilation fails in ReferenceCompiler

        options.setParseJsDocDocumentation(true);
        options.setExternExports(false);

        options.addCustomPass(CustomPassExecutionTime.BEFORE_OPTIMIZATIONS,
                new CollectTypesPass(model, jscompiler));
        options.addCustomPass(CustomPassExecutionTime.BEFORE_OPTIMIZATIONS,

I've got only that in JXCompilerOptions:

public class JXCompilerOptions extends CompilerOptions
{

    private static final long serialVersionUID = 2021530437904249081L;

    public JXCompilerOptions()
    {
        super();

        declaredGlobalExternsOnWindow = false;
    }

}

any clue ?

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Re : Re: Re : Re: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
> Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 15:44:25 +0100
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> I understand what you did but not sure I could reproduce, I wasn't that far in my experiment
but I still miss the complete round trip logic of jBurg, I guess I would need to spend more
time on it to get it better.

> Whatever, that's awesome, we can now compile and debug without any dependencies on the
Flex SDK in IntelliJ :-) big up !!