flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 13:07:24 GMT
> OK, I got EXTERNC handling CLI and building a js.swc from Ant. Will
> integrate it into the build over the weekend, but I think I am out of
> Mike’s way now.

Is that why I've got this error building falcon ?

Running org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.codegen.externals.TestExternalsJSCompile
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0,035 sec
U:\sources\asf\flex\falcon\compiler.jx.tests\build.xml:64: Tests failed
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.actOnTestResult(JUnitTask.java:2150)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.execute(JUnitTask.java:1101)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.oneJunitThread(JUnitTask.java:919)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.runTestsInThreads(JUnitTask.java:932)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.execute(JUnitTask.java:841)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: aharui@adobe.com
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9
in AS
> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 07:09:23 +0000
>
> OK, I got EXTERNC handling CLI and building a js.swc from Ant. Will
> integrate it into the build over the weekend, but I think I am out of
> Mike’s way now. Then I will try Jquery externs in its own SWC unless
> someone beats me to it.
>
> -Alex
>
> On 6/18/15, 4:46 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>>Mike,
>>
>>It looks like EXTERNC needs to handle command-line arguments, correct? I
>>will try to get that working. I am planning on using the same
>>Configurator that MXMLJSC and COMPJSC use unless you can think of a reason
>>not to.
>>
>>-Alex
>>
>>On 6/18/15, 3:57 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <teotigraphixllc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Yeah, I am probably going to leave this stuff to to other people if they
>>>so
>>>choose. :) I could eventually parse that one to get something going
>>>though.
>>>
>>>Mike
>>>
>>>BTW the jQuery will end up in separate SWC sooner than later.
>>>
>>>On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 6:49 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala
>>><bigosmallm@gmail.com>

:)

working
most part, it