flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Maven release of JBurg 1.10.1 available
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:26:47 GMT
Hi Guys,

I just finished releasing JBurg 1.10.1 to Maven :-) (Currently it's in the Sonatype OSS repo
and will be synced to Maven Central within a day or so)

Tom made me a comitter yesterday giving me the mojo for publishing the relases. I'll try to
support him in publishing future versions (Actually there already are quite some newer JBurg
versions) as well as providing a JBurg Maven Plugin ... eventually this would be the last
step needed to build Falcon with Maven ;-)

At least now it should be possible to use the SNAPSHOT versions of Falcon, that I published
without having to manually install anything. So using my FlexJS-Maven-Example should work
for everyone now :-)

Chris