flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Any progress on the new repos?
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:57:55 GMT
Perhaps i should move the mavenizer stuff to the flex-maven-plugin directory.

Gesendet mit meinem HTC

----- Reply message -----
Von: "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>
An: "dev@flex.apache.org" <dev@flex.apache.org>
Betreff: Any progress on the new repos?
Datum: Mi., Juni 10, 2015 17:08

Infra commented in the JIRA issue that it seems possible, but we have to
re-organize the repo a bit first.  Releases that comprise multiple
top-level folders in the repo, like Installer and Mavenizer, all need to
be under one folder named after the destination repo.

For example, the Installer release uses the following top-level folders:

I would move those under an “installer” or “flex-installer" folder (moving
the current installer folder down one level).

Let me know if there are objections otherwise I will do this soon before
cutting the official Installer RC.