flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.2 RC2
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:51:43 GMT

On 6/22/15, 11:50 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Aha! Your cache is on! I’ll try that shortly. That usually means a
>>> file’s URL has characters in it that are not allowed on Windows.
>> I just tried now with cache on and it also worked !
>In case it helps, this is the log of one of the failed one when cache was
>on: https://paste.apache.org/grVW

Well, that log and probably Justin’s earlier report was due to a bug in
the install script of the nightly build itself.  I fixed that and was
still getting 3003 reports from you.  It could be that you pull from a
different flex.a.o mirror in EU and my change hadn’t propagated out there.

IMO, this 3003 issue was the last big concern I had, so I will count up
votes shortly.

View raw message