flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 05:23:34 GMT

On 6/22/15, 9:52 PM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alex.
>
>Mike,
>
>I have created pure AS3 application in intellij with the freshest FlexJS
>and
>what's next ? I don't see any classes like HTMLDivElement or SVGElement.
>Should I add manually references to js.swc and jquery.swc to see that and
>get compiled ?

Yes, you have to manually add the swcs you need.  There is no default
configuration for it.  I’m really not sure how to go about creating
defaults anyway given that there are so many choices of JS frameworks and
they have conflicting definitions so you can’t just put all swcs in a
single config.

-Alex