flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Any progress on the new repos?
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:07:32 GMT
Infra commented in the JIRA issue that it seems possible, but we have to
re-organize the repo a bit first.  Releases that comprise multiple
top-level folders in the repo, like Installer and Mavenizer, all need to
be under one folder named after the destination repo.

For example, the Installer release uses the following top-level folders:

I would move those under an “installer” or “flex-installer" folder (moving
the current installer folder down one level).

Let me know if there are objections otherwise I will do this soon before
cutting the official Installer RC.

On 6/6/15, 10:38 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>Maybe add a comment or vote on
>On 6/6/15, 9:26 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>>Well I guess the title says it all ... a few weeks ago we were thinking
>>of new repos and at least one for flex-maven-plugin.
>>Do I have to do anything regarding this?

View raw message