flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Another option for auto-acknowledging the Adobe download on CI servers?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:42:36 GMT

On 6/4/15, 9:15 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>But isn't the "auto-accept" sort of equivalent to typing "y" ... both are
>options of accepting, aren't they?
>
>If you run a build and type "no", the build will fail. If you start it
>again and type "yes" it will continue. So explicitly settings up
>"auto-accepting" for me is equivalent to typing "yes" or am I misguided
>here?

Ah, I see now.  I guess the term ‘auto-accept’ didn’t really have enough
meaning for me.  I kept seeing it as a way to avoid the question in the
first place.

Seems like this idea is worth a try.  At some point some Adobe legal
person might want to see it in action and have other suggestions, but
hopefully they will find it acceptable as well.  It sounds like there is
other documentation being referred to.  In that documentation, can we
emphasize that by using the SystemId they are accepting the terms and
conditions?

Thanks for being patient with me.

-Alex