flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:05:32 GMT

On 6/4/15, 7:55 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> How do you override it?  When does IJ create this file?
>
>The IntelliJ Flex plugin create this file based on what the user has set
>in the IntelliJ module configuration build, it generate it at each build
>and is automatically removed at the end of the compilation, I have no way
>to change this behavior, what I do instead is I override it with this
>intellij-config.xml to include what the compiler needs using
>load-config+=intellij-config.xml

What happens if you just load-config+=<frameworks folder>/flex-config.xml?

>> Yes, if that’s the correct timing that will result in overriding.
>> Although it might be better to find a way to auto-generate the contents
>> since it is a copy of at least some of our flex-config.xml
>
>Have you got a example of a such auto-generation ?

Well, we use Ant to tweak flex-config-template.xml into flex-config.xml.
It would be nice to
find a way to use Ant to create mxml-manifest.xml and intellij-config.xml
so the same tags don’t have to be modified in multiple files.  I can work
on that if you don’t have the time or interest.  I’d probably just create
more -template.xml files and use copy and echo to append them together
into the
result files we want.

Thanks,
-Alex