flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject [ASDoc] ASDoc client based of velocity templates
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:49:34 GMT
Hi,

I have code I wrote about 3 years ago just sitting, it is a full working
ASDoc client that uses Apache Velocity templates instead of XSL to render
the HTML.

I created this back when I sold UI components as an internal tool for
documenting my won work for product documentation.

As it stands it uses an accessor/analyzer/converter/renderer template to
create the docs.

It's setup using a Flex project and I had it documenting skinparts and
states as well. I can't remember but I did have a version that did MXML as
well.

I am just curious if anybody is interested in me committing this, or should
the other ASDoc tool just be used instead. I already have a lot of work
with real life and the cross compiler project. Maybe somebody that knows
some Java is interested in tinkering with it?

Theoretically, since it uses a convertor, you could implement an XSL/PDF
type generation as well. The Accessor class gives a full map of hierarchies
and other various things for code tools as well.

Mike