flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] JS.swc does not seem to have any SVG* element defintions
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:41:56 GMT
Nope, they had a lot of interfaces and when I initially showed you that I
had totally hacked a bunch of stuff.

All the while, I went back and refactored everything and wrote unit tests
from the ground up using the closure compiler's parser and AST.

The funny thing is I knew you were going to ask about them.

I needed to ask about what we are going to do about that because the file
svg. is not part of the closure-compiler project, it's external.

I got a couple hours right now so I will see what blows up when I parse it
with my new code I wrote. I will let you know, but what is really important
is we need to have the file to parse so the definitions can be added to0
the SWC.

BTW it's fine to always call me Mike, haha.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 4:19 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>