flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:55:00 GMT
Well, it was a stub really and it compiles the js and generates the as. But
yeah, I can't see why COMPC can't be called right after that just like in
the tests.

It's complicated though, dependencies of the js and compiler. SO "right
now" I probably need to really test how additional libraries are going to
work.

Mike