flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] Vanilla compiler, all externs parsing and contained in SWC :)
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 21:15:15 GMT
Ok, I went out of my way to get that stuff up, anybody that has the
compiler built can run this. Follow the simple directions until the build
is correct;

Added basic full compile implementation test for external compiler
- For now, closure-compiler repo needs to be checked out in the directory
that flex-falcon exists in so the tests correctly get the externs file.
- Everything else uses relative paths, so it should work after you
build and copy the compiler.jar from closure-compiler repo.

Obviously there is no SWC logic in that test, it just generates all the .as
files in the /temp/externals directory.

Let me know if any of you get it producing .js files. :)

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Michael Schmalle <teotigraphixllc@gmail.com>