flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have 1.9 in AS
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:28:18 GMT
Hi,

I decided I needed to give myself a severe headache, so I decided to tackle
JQuery externals!

Well 4 hours later and some swearing, I got it working pretty well, I had
to exclude a couple "inner classes", for the most part, it is very usable.

1. This needs to be added to the build file (contrib/externs/jquery-1.9.js)
is the source location and needs to be placed with the others. Same with
svg.js.

I have not really used jQuery much so....

package
{

public class Main
{
    public function Main()
    {
        var div:HTMLDivElement =
HTMLDivElement(document.createElement("div"));
        div.innerHTML = "A nice Div element";
        document.body.appendChild(div);

        $("div").css("border", "2px solid green");
    }
}
}

http://snag.gy/il5R6.jpg