flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Flex June 2015 Board Report
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 04:54:46 GMT
Hi,

> So can I infer that you don’t have plans to write to them?  I don’t want
> to duplicate effort.

I did intent to but have been busy with other stuff. Someone else mind doing it?

> I thought we did resolve issues in Flex 4.14.1.  We asked in the last
> report whether we had to go back and fix old releases.  I didn’t see a
> response so I assume no.  Do you want us to ask again?

Perhaps legal@ is the best place to ask? Either way it’s still unresolved.

I also don’t see the Flex documentation donation mentioned in the report. If you add it
perhaps you should mention that also has some unresolved trademark attribution / wording issues.
While they should be reasonably easily sorted they are still unresolved.

Thanks,
Justin