flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ginneberge <p.ginnebe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we unify spark and mx Sort and SortField?
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 12:26:11 GMT

I had a quick look yesterday and when I toggled "mx only" vs "spark only" I
saw the mx.swc swapped for the spark.swc. A sparkskins.swc is added for "spark
only" while there is no equivalent for "mx only".

For AIR projects a sparkair.swc is also added, there is again no mx equivalent.

Both component sets have a framework.swc, which I guess contains common
functionality used in both sets.

regards,
Peter