flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.2 RC2
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:03:54 GMT
Hi,

You suggested change corrects one the issues. The other one is you can set AIR_HOME to a 4.0
SDK, but if FLEX_HOME contains an air version other than 4.0 it will fail to compile. It will
still fail to compile if you change the namespace.

> And since it is a minor change, we wouldn't need another round of voting
> for this change or we could simply carry the current votes forward.

Fine by me. I don’t think anyone would have an issue to carry votes forward for just a read
me change.

Thanks,
Justin