flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex Installer 3.2
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 04:24:30 GMT
Hi,

> Okay, I just pushed a change the build script that includes the LICENSE and
> NOTICE files along with the installation exe/dmg.  These files would end up
> in the installation directory.  I think this is sufficient, right?

Partly. The LICENSE and NOTICE files need to reflect the contents of the binary as per [1].
This means the LICENSE / NOTICE files are different for the source release and the binary
as different bits are included. I can help out with that.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html