flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: New installer failures
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:52:02 GMT

> OK, but the success rate on Windows is “acceptable”?  If so, are we ready
> to hit the switch to get the auto-update to kick in?

It's hard to tell from the data what % of errors are from the new installer and what are from
the old. In the case of those 2 errors it seems reasonable to assume that because they only
occur in the last 2 days and have zero occurrences in the week before they are most likely
related to the new installer.

Re what’s acceptable as long as it’s less than before seems reasonable to me, and I don’t
think we can do that without turning on the auto update and seeing what happens and waiting
a few days. Might me a nice idea to put the installer version number in the error string at
some point.

View raw message