flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: [FlexJS][Falcon] First working Flexmojojs FlexJS example in the examples repo
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 18:44:46 GMT
Hmm:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flex/compiler/falcon-jx-compiler/0.0.3-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup/org/apache/flex/compiler/falcon-jx-compiler/0.0.3-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flex/compiler/falcon-jx-compiler/0.0.3-SNAPSHOT/falcon-jx-compiler-0.0.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup/org/apache/flex/compiler/falcon-jx-compiler/0.0.3-SNAPSHOT/falcon-jx-compiler-0.0.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.flex.compiler:falcon-jx-compiler:jar:0.0.3-SNAPSHOT is missing,
no dependency information available
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flex/compiler/falcon-jx-compiler/0.0.3-SNAPSHOT/falcon-jx-compiler-0.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading: http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup/org/apache/flex/compiler/falcon-jx-compiler/0.0.3-SNAPSHOT/falcon-jx-compiler-0.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.flex.examples.flexjs:flexjs-hello-world:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (U:\sources\asf\flex\utilities\maven-flex-plugin\examples\flexjs\flexjs-hello-world\pom.xml)
has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact org.apache.flex.compiler:falcon-jx-compiler:jar:0.0.3-SNAPSHOT
in sonatype-snapshots (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/) -> [Help
2]
[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: swf @ line 33, column 16
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException

Process finished with exit code 1

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: AW: [FlexJS][Falcon] First working Flexmojojs FlexJS example in the examples
repo
> Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 19:39:35 +0100
>
> Oups, My bad may be: woke up, read your mail on my phone, jumped from the bed, git pull,
build and forgot the -U, trying again...

> [...]
> > [ERROR]
> > [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read
the following articles:
> > [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
> > [ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
> >
> > Process finished with exit code 1
> >

> > Frédéric THOMAS
> >
> > > From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> > > To: dev@flex.apache.org
> > > Subject: AW: [FlexJS][Falcon] First working Flexmojojs FlexJS example in the
examples repo
> > > Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 17:42:32 +0000
> > >
> > > Ok ... so a new SNAPSHOT version is available for:
> > > - Flexmojos 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT
> > > - Flalcon 0.0.3-SNAPSHOT
> > > - AsJs 0.0.3-SNAPSHOT
> > >
> > > With these parts you should be able to try my FLexJS example project in:

Maven
FlexJS.
I'm