flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 12:24:18 GMT
I noticed few things too using the maven-flex-plugin\examples\flexjs\flexjs-hello-world in
more than the general integration issues we have:

1- The SDK is not automatically set
2- The swc is not generated
3- The js-release folder is empty

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: AW: AW: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
> Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 17:43:51 +0000
>
> Well just have a look at this:
>
> https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-140467
>
> It seems the changes I did for supporting newer versions of Maven have broken the integration
in IntelliJ, so usually it would have auto created lots of config.xml in the ".idea/flexmojos/"
directory.

> So as soon as that's fixed, I think supporting falcon shouldn't be that hard (actually
I would assume there shouldn't be any effort at all except if there are class-version clashes)

> The next thing I noticed today was that IntelliJ doesn't seem to auto-detect the air
config file created by flexmojos in the "target/air" directory. But as soon as I point IntelliJ
there it works like a charm and I can test my mobile app in any environment (At least it worked
in the Android and IOs emulator on my mac).

> Another thing I noticed with Air was that IntelliJ won't work with one of the auto-detected
Flexmojo SDKs, you need to provide a normal FDK .. would be really cool if you could use that.

supports Falcon and FlexJS as I said, FlexJS support in IntelliJ should come for free :-)

> Chris

use as an external tool, the compilers.
> Doing so, we have IntelliJ to autocomplete, compile and recognize the the debugger.
>
> We would have like to be able to use FlexJS as an SDK but until now it didn't work, it
seems Kevin found a way but I wasn't able to reproduce.