flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Build question - JSHint, Linter
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 18:36:13 GMT
FWIW, there should be no.lint flag to skip linting.  I considered skipping
by default since it is relevant to building the release package, only for
verifying changes to the code, but I figured it would be too much hassle
to hassle anyone making mods to the source to install and turn on the
linter.

Also note that, if we actually execute on Josh’s idea of a pure AS/JS
cross compiler we might write all of the FlexJS JS in AS and not need
linting anymore.

-Alex