flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 22:54:53 GMT
I’m changing the subject in hope that the IntelliJ folks who watch this
list might see it.

It appears that some API signatures have changed since Adobe donated FDB
to Apache.  IntelliJ might be depending on the old behavior.  Which Flex
SDK did you use to copy the FDB jars?  The DebugCLI class looks like it is
an older version and maybe FaultAction is from a newer Flex SDK.