flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Reaching out to IDE developers to support FlexJS
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 17:24:02 GMT

On 5/12/15, 10:00 AM, "kevin.godell" <kevin.godell@gmail.com> wrote:

>Could there have been a better or faster way for me to get that changed
>file without downloading the entire flexjs nightly with the installer?
>in mind that I am not knowledgable with command line things, but willing

Well, I think you just got unlucky that Adobe updated the AIR17 SDK last
night after I went to bed.  When that happens, one of us in Apache Flex
has to update some MD5s which I didn’t do until this morning.
Re-installing is still probably the best way right now if you want to use
an IDE.  True command-line junkies don’t use IDE’s and can just work from
the git repos with some environment variables.

View raw message