flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: A little help getting up to speed with the latest changes in FlexJS
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 16:43:23 GMT

On 5/7/15, 9:24 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Am I still correct with the assumption, the important stuff is all in
>"frameworks" especially the "libs" directory? I am assuming this as
>FlashBuilder has proven to be quite inflexible with regards to directory
>structures ;-)
>

>Do I simply have to mavenize the 15 swcs in that directory? If yes ... is
>there any hierarchy in which they depend on each other? Do I need to
>deploy the stuff in frameworks/as/libs and frameworks/FlexJS/libs? I hope
>not as I could see the swcs in frameworks/libs already contained a lot of
>js.

The 15 swcs should now be in frameworks/libs, not frameworks/as/libs.
Frameworks/js/FlexJS/libs is no longer needed as all of its contents
should be packaged in the various swcs.  Frameworks/js/FlexJS/libs still
has a copy of the js just to make it easier to try quick edits of the JS.

Some of the swcs do need to be built before the others.  I think Core goes
first, then Binding and Graphics, then HTML, then the rest shouldn’t
matter.  You can get a quick view of dependencies via:

 grep -r --include=compile-config.xml 'swc' frameworks/

-Alex