flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Event names
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 09:56:15 GMT
Eh yeah, excuse my ignorance about the gcc.

Anyway the pool in Starling is for the Event class not getting instantiated
all the time(EventManager).

I keep forgetting to extend my scope to javascript impl.

I'll be honest, I have spent the last week studying the code and stuff, the
javascript part still hasn't fully clicked in my head. I completely
understand the FlexJS composition framework now and how to make components
BUT, where and how the javascript line is, is still bugging the crap out of
my head(imagine fog).

Maybe that wiki page on how you deal with layout that you said you were
going to write might help me "get it". Let me know when you have that up.