flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Reaching out to IDE developers to support FlexJS
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 19:10:16 GMT
"True command-line junkies don’t use IDE’s and can just work from
the git repos with some environment variables."

This is funny. Although I consider myself a pretty good programmer, I hate
the command line. Why? I have to type more, seriously that is it, having to
type more after writing code sucks. Anything that can make my life easier
there is welcome, IDE, yes please.

Mike