flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject [FalconJX] JXEmitter accessors
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 23:16:48 GMT
Ok, This needs to be clear to me before I go off to OZ.

In Flex JS you have;

Object.defineProperties(Base.prototype, /** @lends {Base.prototype} */ {
/** @expose */
text: {
get: /** @this {Base} */ function() {
  return "A" + org_apache_flex_utils_Language.superGetter(Base, this,
'text');
},
set: /** @this {Base} */ function(value) {
  if (value != org_apache_flex_utils_Language.superGetter(Base, this,
'text')) {
    org_apache_flex_utils_Language.superSetter(Base, this, 'text', "B" +
value);
  }
}}}
);

I must use this obviously since hardly any actionscript could be cross
compiled if you can't call super accessors.

Alex, when you have time, can you explain what this is doing so I can
implement it.

Josh, you could chime into because your framework would use super
accessors, so this has to be solved before any work is done.

By solved I mean I need to know what the plan its. As stated, in Randori we
uses get_, set_ rewriting.

BTW, this new vanilla transpiler is just plain FalconJX with a JXEmitter
and custom backend.

So correct me if I am wrong but, since there is really no solution without
an external utility to call a super accessor, we can't really say that this
transpiler is producing vanilla javascript. Chicken egg thing.

Mike