flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject [FalconJX JXEmitter] Output question, again
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 21:35:33 GMT
Ok,

I am at a point where I have some time to spend getting this "vanilla"
compiler working.

Since this stuff really confuses me, it's not my game. :)

Just base my output for now on the utilities that FlexJS uses?

goog.provide()
goog.require()
goog.inherits()

Object.defineProperties(org_apache_flex_html_CheckBox.prototype, {
});

???????

I guess for now I am just going to emulate what you are doing Alex. Package
names and everything, I can't see coming up with something when there are
about 3 people in the conversation.

I guess this way you and Peter will have something that directly translates.

I don't have to use the GCC for anything using this stuff right? Since it's
all under the hood, I am just thinking it can change down the road and I
just want to move forward.

Mike