flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] d.ts files and parse/cross compile to AS
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 21:07:55 GMT
Well if my memory serves me Roland updated the parser and emitter to emit
ActionScript.

Yes, it was SharpKit and Mike modeled his javascript generation(that I
emulated with Randori compiler) from SharpKit output.

So it's Roland that did all the parsers and converters.

Every piece of the compiler code I am using I wrote. Mainly it was a fork
of FalconJX, with an emitter but then all the bundles and asdoc stuff. The
main reason I did that was I didn't want to muck up the FalconJX code for a
specific out of Apache project.

I don't know if Roland is out but I will try a couple other ways to get a
hold of him.

Mike