flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] AS for Native HTML JS (was Re: [FalconJX FlexJS] JIRA issues and helping with the compiler)
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 22:48:49 GMT
kludge to me is an ugly half solution for something that shouldn't have to
have a solution. :)

I am trying to figure out all the stuff I will run into if I go this way
and this sounds like a road block.

I seriously don't think TS has implemented a super property call yet. It's
in the github issue since 2014;

https://github.com/Microsoft/TypeScript/issues/338

Mike