flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject FB to IJ migration
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 14:51:09 GMT
Hi all,

Due to the IntelliJ traffic recently, I finally decided to migrate my FB projects to IJ.

I migrated a large project and several libraries. All were converted to modules in IJ.

Setup went really well but my first run didn't succeed yet due to several errors:

Error:(184, 0) [TelraamAdmin (module client)]: Error code: 1046: Type was not found or was
not a compile-time constant: ITargetBrowser.
Error:(100, 0) [TelraamAdmin (module client)]: Error code: 1046: Type was not found or was
not a compile-time constant: LicenseTargetRoot.

And so on....

It are all interfaces and/or classes I created in other modules (libraries).
The 'types are not found' but all classes are linked (I can command-click them and they do
open!).
I must be overlooking something but don't know what.

Any idea's?

Thx,

Dany