flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Mustella SDK tests
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 11:11:38 GMT
Feel free to poke at it ;-)

Would it maybe also be possible to run it in parallel on the other build
machine ?
That would rule out the issues we sometimes have where it's just
flex-mustella that has an issue and it fixes it self when it cycles
round to the same Player version again.
I think apacheflexbuild has enough spare daily run time to do it's
current jobs plus Mustella.

Tom