flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Website thought
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 04:50:08 GMT
Maybe writing whole website at this point in FlexJS will be really hard to
achieve. But what about split everything into two directions.
- Modify/write website in an "old" fashion in html
- Start writing CMS for this website in FlexJS

Many years ago I was working for some company where we wrote website in html
and cms in Flex. All that CMSs was not so sophisticated as an application,
but I think it is good starting point for FlexJS. We could experiment a lot
on such simple application.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC