flex-dev mailing list archives

From "kevin.godell" <kevin.god...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexJS to Android Device using IntelliJ and PhoneGap Build
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 04:28:59 GMT
I was messing around with FlexJS using IntelliJ and decided to try out the
online PhoneGap build service. On the website, there was an option to upload
a zip file. So, I zipped the contents of js-release and uploaded it.
PhoneGap build complained a little. Something about not having the latest
version of phonegap, and missing a config file. Also, I did not have any
certificate for ios or android(which it would allow me to add on the site),
but atleast it still let me build the android apk. I couldnt get my mac to
see my plugged in android device(nexus 4), so I just scanned the qr code to
see what would happen. I proceded to download and install the untrusted app.
It worked exactly the same as on the swf and html page. Pretty cool.