flex-dev mailing list archives

From "kevin.godell" <kevin.god...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] IntelliJ Integration
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 11:23:37 GMT
Thanks. The output arg worked. I added this little bit to the parameters of
the custom external tool:

It puts the swf in the bin folder. It even creates the bin folder if it
doesn't already exist.

I was also testing to see if Adobe Scout could pick up on the debugging. I
added -advanced-telemetry=true as an arg, but Scout doesnt seem to detect
the swf. Either I am doing it wrong, forgot some other setting, or it just
isn't supported.

The other thing I tried is using the profiler in IntelliJ. It works, I
think. Being that I am very new IntelliJ user, I am not sure what to expect
from that feature.