flex-dev mailing list archives

From "kevin.godell" <kevin.god...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Reaching out to IDE developers to support FlexJS
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 05:52:48 GMT
I did have to tweak the mxmlc file in /js/bin because the build would
immediately fail with the Error: Unable to access jarfile /../lib/mxmlc.jar.
I changed SCRIPT_HOME and removed the "/". Maybe that broke something? All
of the files I have were installed using the flex sdk installer with the
flex js nightly. About that first file mentioned, it was in already in core
swc.

I copied the whole src folder, but now the next complaint is "Could not find
file for class: org_apache_flex_html_beads_ContainerView." And yes, I found
that in HTML.swc. I will try again tomorrow, if you have more things for me
to try. Good luck.