flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS] Does the FlexJS compiler need the playerglobal?
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 10:08:32 GMT

I am continuing my work on Flexmojos FlexJS support and am doing the fine-tuning.

One of the things I was currently working on, is making Flexmojos not enforce the presence
of a global artifact if the compiler is set to FlexJS. After finishing my work on this I noticed,
that FlexJS won't compile if the playerglobal is missing.

I am then getting this:

[INFO] --- flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile-swf (default-compile-swf) @ flexjs-hello-world
[INFO] Flexmojos 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] GPL License - Version 2.0 (NO WARRANTY) - See COPYRIGHT file
[WARNING] No themes are explicitly defined in the <theme> section or in any scope="theme"
dependencies. Flexmojos is now attempting to figure out which themes to include. (to avoid
this warning you should explicitly state your theme dependencies)
Missing builtin type Object

Unable to build SWF /Users/christoferdutz/Projects/Apache/Flex/flex-utilities/maven-flex-plugin/examples/flexjs/flexjs-hello-world/target/flexjs-hello-world-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

[INFO] Total time: 2.910s
[INFO] Finished at: Sat May 09 12:07:36 CEST 2015
[INFO] Final Memory: 16M/316M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile-swf
(default-compile-swf) on project flexjs-hello-world: Execution default-compile-swf of goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile-swf failed: Output file doesn't
exist and no error was thrown by the compiler! -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginExecutionException

Process finished with exit code 1

?Any ideas?