flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Reaching out to IDE developers to support FlexJS
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 07:26:16 GMT

As Mike said Intellij do not recognize namespaces [1]. After change the
option into the settings to Mxmlc/compc [2]

I have an options to say Intellij can use some external compiler. [3] So
probably I need to point IDE to some things in my FlexJS SDK. I looked into
the instruction for FB on wiki [4] and into the folder ide/flashbuilder.
This two configuration simply launch

/js/bin/compc.bat -> FlexJS (JS COMPC).launch
/js/bin/mxmlc.bat ->  FlexJS (FalconJX Debug and Release Build).launch

So if I launch mxmlc.bat with some parameters it will compile for me swf ?

I just need to know what file I have to point in the SDK and what parameters
to put into the launch configuration to compile the project.

[1] http://images.devs-on.net/Image/nBu7jyxOO9TWXlPQ-Cayekran.png
[2] http://images.devs-on.net/Image/1hk8MrK0ZL4tuWnp-Cayekran.png
[3] http://images.devs-on.net/Image/LmdtwTDBFZgmrOCo-Cayekran.png

Apache Flex PMC