flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 06:28:54 GMT

I canceled the vote for the Mavenizer. As I had to re-write the README, which still referenced
the Mavenizer before my refactoring. I took the chance to implement a fourth converter module
"fontkit" which should deal with the font related libraries and deploys them seperately.

I'll issue a new Vote as soon as I am finished here and the public consense suggests me to
start a new vote.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christofer Dutz [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2015 18:48
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0

I have just finished the steps of staging a first RC for the Apache Flex Mavenizer.

This is a set of libraries that can be used to convert Apache Flex FDKs into a Maven form
so it can be used by tools like FlexMojos.

This version also includes code to automatically download Air and Flash resources and convert
these (After having the user confirm the acceptance of the Adobe License).

The staging repository is located here:

The main source package is located at:

Hopefully I didn't forget anything. This time the gpg key should be correct.

As I am not expecting people to hang around their computer all easter. I'll do the official
release next Friday (10.03.2015) hopefully we'll have enough +1 till then.

View raw message