flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Installer 3.2] Release branch cut
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:46:47 GMT
OK, I just pushed the one fix to ant_on_air I wanted to get into this
release and pushed Josh Tynjala’s pull requests as well (Thanks Josh!).

What else needs to be done before going to the next stage of the release
process?  I’m willing to spend some time on as3httpclient integration if
needed.

-Alex