flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [FlexJS] More SWCs
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 22:15:20 GMT

On 4/10/15, 1:54 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <teotigraphixllc@gmail.com> wrote:
>I would hate to see that code just die when you could actually use it
>It's exactly what you need, parts anyway.

I’ll be glad to try to re-use your code.  Maybe you can give more more
information about it.  I only took a quick look and saw some tests and
what looked like data structures to support this feature.  I didn’t find
the part that would open the SWC and stuff files into it.  If you can
point me there it would be helpful.  But no hurry, I won’t be on this for
a few days or weeks while I do the big rename.

View raw message